Ring out the old, ring in the new,
Ring, happy bells, across the snow:
The year is going, let him go;
Ring out the false, ring in the true.
(from In Memoriam, by Lord Alfred Tennyson)
I don’t make new year’s resolutions as such, but every year I make a list of things I would like to do. (I love lists…) Then I get great satisfaction from crossing things off my list through the year!
In 2012, amongst other things, I would like to:
- Make a vegan pineapple upside down pudding
- Find a mandarin sage plant
- Start playing the piano again
- Reduce animal produce in daily cooking
- Laugh out loud every day (like last year)
- Return to work on my herbarium
What would you like to do in 2012?