In yesterday’s post I wrote how I detest January…
Upon reflection I realized that there were so many positive moments in January 2012. And I even managed to escape the winter blues! (Just!)
In January 2012:
- I cooked and baked some wonderful food, which I enjoyed with friends and neighbours.
- I met up with students and friends in cosy cafés.
- I started a new project.
- I sat by the fire and daydreamed.
- I read some excellent books, perused my cookbooks, enjoyed some poetry.
- I visited friends for coffee, for tea, for a chat…
And I received lots of encouraging feedback from fellow bloggers!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!